The Coplin Family

3.14.2011

Happy birthday luke

A man of God, husband, my best friend, teammate, lover, others' loyal friend, a blessing as a son and grandson and nephew, and one of the most attentive, loving, and nurturing father I've known. You rarely see him in pictures because he finds joy in capturing memories behind the lens. This is him this morning getting gas in our car.

I could really go on to describe Luke but he is one of a kind. We are celebrating his 28th birthday today. This birthday looks different. Yes, we have celebrated with my family in Nashville and his in Beech Bluff, but here we are as a family headed back to Memphis to go to one of Adele's follow up doctor visits to the pulmonologist. Luke isn't complaining and I admire him for this. Ever since Adele has born we have both had to give up things we want to do for the sake of the family unit. He has sacrificially given up his desires and I appreciate him so much. I have no clue how single parents survive.

I love you Luke and love you more with each year. We will continue to thrive and go through trials together. It has only made us closer. I thank God for you, Lukeypoo.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment