The Coplin Family

1.03.2011

2010 Wrap up

I decided to do a 2010 wrap up since I skipped blogging about 2 big trips we took at the beginning of the year, my dad's wedding, and the Music City half marathon and went straight to the pregnancy blog from 2009.  So, here is a quick catch up on our year :)  Everything I type in this post makes me smile and SO thankful for God's blessings and how he has lead our family.  I'm SO thankful for Luke - his friendship, leadership, companionship, and straight up sexiness.

January - Ski trip to Winter Park, CO for our 3rd Anniversary, Skied 3 days, went to an elevation of 12,060 and somehow ended up on a black diamond trail at one point.  Seriously the best ski trip ever.  The powder was so thick and I loved spending time with Luke.  We ate at King Mountain Ranch for our anniversary.  I ate bison and Luke ate caribou.  GREAT trip.



March - Luke's 27th birthday
saw Eric Clapton Concert with Daddy - last father/daughter date before he got married :)
also in March - Dad and Susan's Wedding!

April - Trip to Arizona (Grand Canyon - hiked the Grandview Trail on the South Rim, Sedona - hiked the Boynton Canyon Trail, saw the Palatki Ruins, visited Chapel of the Holy Cross, stayed at Southwest Inn, Pheonix - stayed at Gold Canyon Golf Resort for my friend Amanda's wedding and to play a little golf/relax)

also in April - Women's Retreat with my church - sad to miss it this year!

Also in April -  Music City Half Marathon


May - started "trying" and got pregnant
Our favorite t.v. shows ended - 24 and LOST


June - realized we were pregnant (told parents for Father's Day)
I turned 25 years old.


 August - 2nd trimester (13 weeks pregnant)

September - Found out we're having a girl! (16 weeks pregnant)

Kee/Love Family Reunion @ Gulf Shores
November - 3rd Trimester (28 weeks)
Spent Thanksgiving in Nashville and had first baby shower with my family -

Last ultrasound - still a girl! (29 weeks)

December - decided on Miss Toot's name - Adele Claire Coplin
 and Merry Christmas!
on to 2011 we go to welcome a new baby girl and many other blessings and trials that God has in store for us!  The Coplin Clan is SUPER excited!!!  God is so faithful to lead us down a path that is best for us.

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog, Lindsey. What a great idea to sum up the year!

    ReplyDelete