The Coplin Family

7.20.2010

10 weeks

What a great day!  I'm trying to block out a migraine, but had a wonderful, peaceful walk/jog this morning.  God is good and I can see Him working in every little detail because I am expecting Him to show up.  He has a hand in everything.

This may seem a little too "pondering" to some, but a light bulb  has just really gone off in my head lately to how much God is in control of my minute life.  I am continually amazed at how God sparked life in my belly and continues to grow this little child despite my efforts.

After arms and legs bending last week, this week will end with a bang!  Little toot will have fingernails, fuzzy peach hair, 20 little tooth buds, and will have little ears to hear!  All growing from a few tiny cells...insane!

Here I am at 10 weeks.  I wanted to re-take this pic b/c it was early in the morning and my bun didn't look as cute pictured as I thought it would.  But, nonetheless, here's reality ;)
In other news, Luke and I did almost 4 hours of yard work Sunday.  All pretty standard, but I did tear up some black-eyed susans that were too "country" for my taste and redistributed some variegated liriope and some other yellow flowers that popped back up from 2 years ago!

P.S. I'm so excited to hear of all these pregnancies that are happening around the same time as me!!  Katie Ogle (high school & college friend), Bethany Davis (Memphis friend), & Angela Muir (high school friend).  We're all due within days of each other!  Fun huh?

2 comments:

  1. You are still skinny minny! I think your picture turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! You look great!

    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete