The Coplin Family

9.01.2009

The Watson Visit

We all had a blast this past weekend spending time with our dear Watson family.  I had posted a while back they had moved to Jackson, MS.  They were in town for a wedding and lodged at the Coplin Commune.  Luke and I watched Greer both Friday and Saturday night as Geoff and Ashley went to wedding festivities....I ate it up!  Greer, almost 5 months old, is one of the best and cutest babies.

I am very sad to say that I somehow didn't get a picture of him.  Maybe it was because we were busy making him smile, eat, sleep, bathe, and do it all over again whilst watching over the other children (dogs) Webster (a puggle) and Pip (our pippet)?  haha.  I did, however, snap a few shots when he was sleeping the last night we had with the Watsons.  We had a great time with them.  We played scrabble and all piled on the couch (sans Geoff).

No comments:

Post a Comment