The Coplin Family

4.25.2012

zoo day with BFF Emma

This is Adele's BFF, Emma. Sadly, I don't think Bre (Emma's mom) and I have any pics together but I consider Bre a really good friend as well! It's so fun to have girls 2 weeks apart. We met at Methodist Mom's group and she recalled today me asking her around the 4 month mark of our little girls' lives if Emma was sleeping through the night. She said oh yeah! And I just said, "cuss word," I was pretty much at my whits end back then! My friendship with Bre has grown through spending more time together and through a mom's bible study. I'm so glad that her and her husband joined our church and congregational community (I.e. Sunday school class) and that we've gotten to know them! So sweet to have friends that know the real you.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading this post! (sorry I am a bit late) The girls are so sweet together and they really are BFF. All I have to say is, "Want to go see Adele?" and she runs to the door! :) Seriously though, I truly value our friendship! I know I can count on you when I need advice or when I just want to hang out. You are a wonderful mommy and I'm so glad we sat next to each other at Methodist Mom's group that day! God knew we would be friends instantly, and I am blessed everyday because of your friendship! Happy (early) Mommy Day!

    ReplyDelete