The Coplin Family

8.20.2010

14 weeks

14 weeks!  Can you believe I've known I'm pregnant for 10 weeks now?  Well, I can't.  It's flown so fast that  I feel I should put my nursery together tonight just in case I have my baby tomorrow ;)  I'm starting to show a bit some say.  Good thing they know I'm pregnant ;)
The crib and dresser are in, but after we laid everything out to build the dresser we noticed a BUNCH of the hardware was missing, so we are waiting on a new hardware package to be shipped.
 
We were supposed to have 416 pieces to put together, but you can see we didn't get much hardware below.  Luke has been out of town this week, so I've been looking at this stuff wanting it to be done so we can visualize the nursery!! So fun! 

In other BIG news, I found out on Wednesday that my sister is PREGNANT!  She is 6 weeks along and is due April 9th.  So fun that we will have a cousin the same age :)  I am so happy for my sister and couldn't be more excited to share this experience with her!  I love you Charity!!
Oh, and P.S., I know I'm leaving information out of this, but I cannot remember what I was going to write. TOTAL pregnancy baby brain this week!! Oh!  Like the fact that I tried to wear demi band maternity jeans on Monday and they kept falling down, so, back to the skinny jeans with a rubber band still!  My good friend Lenox, who is approaching the 3rd trimester, let me borrow some of her transitional clothes, which I'm so thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Charity! How fun to be pregnant together! :)

    You look great!

    ReplyDelete