The Coplin Family

1.18.2011

Memphis Shower ~ 1/8/2011


The shower my friends threw me here was so precious!!  I didn't get a picture of the take away goodies Courtney made for the guests to take away - it was little bags of popcorn that said "Lindsey is about to has Popped!."  Slight last minute change ;)

It was so neat and encouraging to have friends rallying around me the day after I was discharged from the hospital.  Suzie Dixon, my friend and our Realtor, said the sweetest prayer over my family at the shower.  She adopted a NICU baby, so she knows the stress that comes along with it.  It was a great time to see everyone and be social after such a rough time at the hospital, but it was definitely taxing mentally and  physically.  I do not regret having the party go on though.  It was great to see everyone, feel loved, and be blessed by all the gifts!  Here are some pictures.
Isn't that diaper cake amazing!?  Crystal did an awesome job!  The food was so delicious!!
 Taken by the one and only Sydney, my precious niece :)
 Prayer time - yikes on the close up
 All the wonderful hostesses ~ my amazing friends!

 I got my high chair from the hostesses and my pack n' play from my Sister and Mom!!
 Onsies...classic.
 Super cute cap that Jennifer Wilson made!  Glad my face wasn't still puffy ;)
 I guess I didn't know what it was for the moment, oops
 Glad Sydney kept my outfit in check






 Thank you all for coming and supporting me!!!  Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sad I couldn't make it!!! This post made me sad :( Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were absolutely radiant - You look soooo amazing for just having a baby : ) I'm glad you had fun, and I am so sad I couldn't be there.

    ReplyDelete