The Coplin Family

9.10.2010

17 weeks

17 weeks!!  This past weekend was so great to spend some time with family at the beach.  It's what the doctor ordered!  Here are some pictures of the trip along with my 17 week bump pic :)

So...now that we are pretty sure little toot is a little girl...I am so torn to even talk about girl names!  I have tried to throw a few out there and I'm scared of differing opinions, so I might get brave and share later, but we may keep it to ourselves ;)  However, I will share our little boy name.  We were pretty sure we were going to name our little boy Locke, but girls names...they are a whole different ball park for me, but I love it!  Suspense, I know!!

Not much of an update...I feel like this week has flown being a short week and preparing to go to Nashville this weekend.  I'm going to Nashville to help throw a Bachelorette Lingerie Party for my long time, childhood friend Amber AND celebrate my dad & mom's birthdays coming up!  It should be fun!!  Wish me luck on driving by myself to Nashville tonight..shew!

Next week I am preparing a post on nursery decor...get excited!  I need some opinions...

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Locke is a really cool name!! Can't wait for you to share the girls... I love hearing friends' names!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so I went back to look at your pictures b/c I feel larger than the average 10 week pregnant person. I am the size you were when you were 17 weeks!!!!! Seriously? This could be an issue.. am I going to be a Whale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because you are so little!! I have more places for everything to spread. I remember at 10 weeks I was still just feeling bloated - that will go away. Your body is still adjusting to all those hormones and changes. I've recently blown up - everyone does at different times. Plus, I'm learning to embrace the belly and just take care of myself the best I can! P.S. throw out the scales and enjoy this time :) I'm preaching to myself...
    I hope you are feeling well!! Isn't this so exciting?! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie wearing white, i assume if she is wearing white she still has her cherry, i would love some alone time with her she would not be able to wear white again i bet she is fntastic in bed, never will forget my first time she was 8 it felt so good cummingin her and the best part was she wanted it again a few days later

    ReplyDelete